This article is for teachers who want their students to see the quizzing interface in Welsh.
To create a new quiz with the student interface in Welsh:
1. On the Teacher Dashboard, click on CREATE NEW in the "My Quizzes" section.
2. On the new quiz, click SHOW ADVANCED OPTIONS.
3. Use the dropdown under QUIZ LANGUAGE to select Welsh.
4. If the quiz is written in Welsh and you would like the pupils to have the option of hearing the questions being read aloud in Welsh, use the ENABLE TEXT TO SPEECH function by toggling this button to green. For more information on how the TEXT TO SPEECH function can be used in your quizzes, click here.
5. Continue to create your quiz as you usually would!
To see the full guide for setting a quiz, click here
To set Welsh as the default language for the student interface:
1. Click on your USERNAME in the top right corner. Select MY ACCOUNT from the dropdown.
2. Click on EDIT beside LANGUAGE SETTINGS.
3. Select Welsh and click CONFIRM.
4. The default setting for the Student Interface will now be in Welsh.