Don't worry if you have forgotten your Carousel password. Here is a quick guide to help you reset it, and a few troubleshooting tips if you are still struggling.
1. Go to Carousel Learning and click "LOGIN/REGISTER" in the top right-hand corner in the same way as you would if you were signing in.
2. Enter you email address and click "Continue".
3. Click "I have forgotten my password".
4. A message will inform you that a link has been sent to the email address which you entered.
5. Go to the email account and click the link. Remember that the link will expire after 24 hours, so you will need to request a new link if you don't use it within that time.
6. You can now enter your new password to be able to log into your account.
If you don't receive an email promptly, then try one of the following :
- Check your spam folder. Unfortunately sometimes Carousel emails can end up in your junk folder, so it's worth seeing if that's where it is.
- Ask your school network administrator to unblock our email/domain and then try again. It is sometimes the case that a school firewall or org-wide email filtering service may be causing a problem. To resolve this, ask your network administrator to whitelist carousel-learning.com, and allow all emails from that domain too, and then try again.
If you are still encountering an issue then please contact us - we will be happy to help you.