Platinum users can create and share Question Banks with other accounts in their department or school who are also on Carousel Platinum, or even with other academies that are part of the same MAT.
Create a Question Bank and share it:
- On your Dashboard, in the ‘MY QUESTION BANKS’ section, click on ‘CREATE NEW’.
- Upload your Question Bank. You can learn more about how to format your file here.
- Add Title, Subject, Key Stage, and either Exam Board or Curriculum provider (this information must be provided for non-private Question Banks).
- To share with other users in your school, on ‘TYPE’, choose ‘SCHOOL’, then upload it in the normal way by clicking ‘UPLOAD’.
- To share with other users across your MAT, on ‘TYPE’, choose ‘MAT’, then upload it in the normal way by clicking ‘UPLOAD’.
- The Question Bank will be published to the Carousel Community, but will only be seen by other Platinum users in your school or MAT (as applicable).
Your Platinum school-or-MAT-wide Question Bank should then appear in your Dashboard like this:
Add a Question Bank created by another Platinum user in your School to your Dashboard:
- Go to 'COMMUNITY'. Learn more about how to use the Carousel Community here.
- SCHOOL and MAT Question Banks will show up at the top of the Community, before PREMIUM and COMMUNITY Question Banks.
- To add the Question Bank to the Dashboard, click on ‘ADD’.
In this video, Adam Boxer, our Education Director, explains how to use the Carousel Community: