However, it is also possible to create and delete classes manually, and also assign teachers to that class by adding their email address. This article describes how to do this. Once a teacher is assigned to a class, it will show up on their Teacher Dashboard.
Add a new class
- Go to the ‘STUDENTS’ tab, in ‘MY ACCOUNT’.
- Click on ‘ADD CLASS/GROUP’ and add a Class Name / Group Code (e.g: 7x2/Sc, Chem8A), Subject, Year Group, and the teacher or teachers assigned to that class.
Once you have added a class, it will become available in the table of classes.
Remove a class
- Click on the ‘bin’ icon near the Class Name.
Add or remove teachers from a class
- After you have created a class, you can add or remove teachers assigned to it.
- Click on the ‘pencil’ icon near the teacher emails. Then, select or unselect teachers from the ‘Teachers’ dropdown and save changes.