We recommend that during the initial setup of Carousel Platinum you use a template to upload students and classes to the platform. Click here to read that article.
However, it is also possible to create and delete classes manually, and also assign teachers to that class by adding their email address. This article describes how to do this. Once a teacher is assigned to a class, it will show up on their Teacher Dashboard.
Add a new class
- Go to the ‘STUDENTS’ tab, in ‘MY ACCOUNT’.
- Click on ‘ADD CLASS/GROUP’ and add a Class Name / Group Code (e.g: 7x2/Sc, Chem8A), Subject, Year Group, and the teacher or teachers assigned to that class.
Once you have added a class, it will become available in the table of classes.
Remove a class
- Click on the ‘bin’ icon near the Class Name.
Add or remove teachers from a class
- After you have created a class, you can add or remove teachers assigned to it.
- Click on the ‘pencil’ icon near the teacher emails. Then, select or unselect teachers from the ‘Teachers’ dropdown and save changes.
Rename a class
- Click into the existing name of the class, clear it and retype the new class name
Article is closed for comments.