The Carousel Community is the place to go to access question banks created by other Carousel users. You'll find resources for all ages and courses - feel free to browse and find a question bank that works for you.
To upload a question bank to the community, follow the normal process to upload a question bank and make sure the TYPE is set to GLOBAL.
To add a Community question bank to your teacher dashboard, go to the COMMUNITY tab and browse the available resources (see screenshot below), and click 'ADD'.
For more information on adding an editable copy of a Community Question Bank, click here.
Tips and tricks
- You can filter question banks by any combination Subject, Author, Key Stage, Exam Board, Curriculum or the number of questions. You can use any combination of these filters to refine your search.
- You can order question banks in Alphabetical order (A-Z or Z-A), Number of Questions, or Number of Times Used: Just click 'Order By' to select from the drop-down.
- You can browse the questions before you add a Question Bank. To do so, simply click VIEW on the desired question bank to see the questions contained within.
- You can see the TYPE of a question bank easily in your teacher dashboard. PRIVATE question banks are available only to you. GLOBAL question banks are ones you have uploaded and designated for sharing with the community. COMMUNITY question banks are ones created by others which you have added to your dashboard from the Community tab.
- When you archive a question bank that you set as GLOBAL, it will no longer be shown to users in the Community and so no additional users will be able to add it. However, any user who added the bank prior to you archiving it will retain access to the bank.
In this video, Adam Boxer, our Education Director, explains how to use the Carousel Community: