1. From the dashboard, click on CREATE NEW in the "My Quizzes" section of the Teacher Dashboard.
2. Enter the initial information needed to create a quiz (TITLE, DATE, QUESTION BANK, TOPICS). The topics you choose will narrow down the questions available to use when you get to the next step.
3. Enter the number of questions you would like to have on the quiz then click "SELECT QUESTIONS" to choose the questions you wish to include. A screen like the following will appear:
4. Once you have chosen your questions, click "CONFIRM SELECTION". You'll then be able to click ASSIGN at the bottom right of the "New Quiz" screen.
5. A window will appear allowing you to pick the class to which you'll assign the quiz. Click CREATE QUIZ to complete the quiz creation process.
Your quiz is now created and you can access all the quiz ACTIONS, including creating a link to share with students, analysis, marking and archiving, from the teacher dashboard.
Tips for creating a quiz
- The DATE field should be the date by which the quiz needs to be completed. Quizzes will be locked at midnight at the end of the day you choose.
- You don't have to select any topics, but if you do, the questions that appear when you click SELECT QUESTIONS will be limited to the topics chosen.
- Use REVISION MODE to let students see questions in flashcard form. REVISE TOPICS will give students access to flashcards for all questions in topics included on the quiz; REVISE QUESTIONS will give access to flashcards for questions included on the quiz only.
- Once you've selected your questions, you can assign a quiz to a class. The ASSIGN button will be greyed out until you've selected your questions.